Library Closed through April 13th
With the announced outbreak of COVID-19 or novel coronavirus in the State of Michigan as well as the steps taken by Governor Whitmer to reduce transmission, we want to make you aware of proactive steps we are taking to slow the spread of COVID-19 and protect the safety of our users, staff, and especially our vulnerable populations.
Charlevoix Public Library will suspend all operations as of 5:00pm, Saturday March 14th through April 13th. The Library has suspended all Library programming, meetings, and events through the end of April.
Press release: https://www.charlevoixlibrary.org/about-cpl/press-releases/
Services still available during the closure:
· Find a great read by downloading a digital ebook or audiobook from our website using Overdrive/Libby, Hoopla, Tumble Books, World Books, or MeL. Hoopla also has movies, television shows and music available for download, up to five items per month.
· Staff is responding to messages left at 231-547-2651 or emailed to us at email@example.com as promptly as we can Monday through Friday.
· Pick up a great read you’ll never need to return from one of the Little Free Libraries found at 307 Crain Street, 204 W. Upright, Michigan Beach, Ferry Beach, and Depot Beach.
· Pick up a great read from one of our local grocery stores from the CPL basket at Oleson's, Family Fare, and Martin's Market in Charlevoix.
· Don’t worry about all of the items you checked out. All items have been automatically renewed through April 13th. The drive up book drop is currently closed until re-opening.
· For all other library updates, as well as, to find reputable information on the Coronavirus and pre-cautions to take during this challenging time, follow our Facebook page or explore our website we are updating.